Saturday, October 23, 2010

Birthday wishes

Today is Oct. 23, my eldest sister's birthday! I haven't greet her yet! wala na atang bati-bati kapag tumatanda na hehehe at the moment, I am blogging silently in our room, Bibingclara is sleeping in the living room, Claudebiko is having his lunch in the kitchen ( sari-sariling mundo ). I also remembered that my ate, ( her ) get married last monday Oct. 18 ( birthday din ng bro ko ) sa kasalang bayan sa may pampanga, nku po ang dame kong utang na regalo hehehe :)
                                                             Happy Birthday to you!!!
They said, kame daw ng ate kong ito ang magkamukha ( wow pretty face ha ) kaya lang diko na sya kamukha sa kadahilanan na ako ay tumaba nyay! For the meantime, ate fel i will just leave you a birthday cake! i am wishing you a great health ( kahit na medyo mahirap at buhay at super tight ang budget ), good and happy life! I know that you're a happy person kahit na you have loads of dramatic problemas! kaya mo yan! ngayon misis na misis ka na and with your 4 childrens, ( 2 boys and 2 girls ) antay ka lang it will be them who'll make you up! Not all the time is a hard time/hard life meron din good life! weder-weder lang yan! how i hope and wish you could read this! I love you sister! yap! diko nakakalimutan ang bilin mong ferrous sulfate hehehe special request nsa box na! they're coming! Will catch you up later! mwahhhhhhhhhhhhh :)

PS
                                        C  O   N   G   R   A   T   U   L   A   T   I   O   N   S   !!!
and
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! proutttt :)

No comments: