Monday, June 28, 2010

The cook

Wherever we are, i always cook for my family. A great pleasure to cook food that they're really love no matter how simple dish it was, a simple smile of contentment makes me motivate more to make food for them :)
                                                the cooking girl in Ile de ré
                                    Pancit and pork chop bbq
                                     a big portion of pancit for Bibingclara
Pancit is our all time favorite so i cooked it oftenly. My husband and daughter loves me whenever i cook this. This is really an enjoyable dish for them.
                                       The pancit girl
                                      this photo was taken in philippines ( cabalen )
I will have to try cooking some other recipes of pancit next time and for sure they'll love me more as they do :)

2 comments:

MomRizza said...

Maruh, si hubby masarap magpansit, i'll give you the recipe pag nagluto ulit kami, ililista ko na kung paano niya gawin para mai-share ko sa 'yo... :)

Pinayfries said...

oo nga gurl yung pancit habhab nyo ang gusto ko will wait it! thanks :)