Thursday, June 21, 2018

La vie en Pink

Pink is the new black! ( Ang kulay na itim ay hindi lamang sa pagluluksa at kulay na malungkot, ito ay "class" eleganté itim is beautiful ika nga )That was actually our theme last year, for our 10th edition of our Halloween Party of course, organized by yours truly. Pink Coding : Must come something with Pink yes, including underwear dress code : No pink, no entry lol
vitrine chez camaïeu
Basta! Pink make-up was obligatory. How about the food? 
nyay! solde eyeliner bought from Sephora 
The desperate make up artist 
Who says there is no life after death? I fully understand after watching Coco, the mexican bande dessinée movie. 
Our buffet Piggy pink ( cochon de lait skeleton style ) ordered from artisan boucher on the 12th dinuguan ( plat à base du sang du porc et l'abats ) aubergine rôti au four with bagoong ( shrimp paste ) dal ( lentil corail from fil-sri lankaise friend ) and the famous lumpiang sariwa ( filipino spring rolls made by my filipina friend )
my choco menthol voodoo cupcakes
pink framboise found the next day when i went to the open market! Bio et delicious! 
In real, my post for today is not all about halloween but of all the good vibes on it. Pink power! 
Girl power! WOMEN'S POWER. Women's day and Mother's day! two both historical for me.
 photo taken from vietnamese restaurant year back 2013
As an asian, i used to include my cooking techniques with asian touch. Rice, noodles or crêpes using rice in any form. 
my filipino lumpiang sariwa ( sigarilyas coconut milk sauce filling )
my version of lumpiang sariwa with beetroot juice ( rouleau de printemps ) 
My first try making at work. It had a success. Back to Pink indeed! I must also say,  GOODBYE Printemps and Hello SUMMER for KuSHEnera and Pinayfries more cooking adventures. N'est-ce pas? la vie en rose? SI

No comments: