Tuesday, June 26, 2018

Ça passe si vite

Time flies so fast. We are almost end of June and summer vacation is nearly approaching. I am smelling the odor of summer break. L'air iodé... 3S's Sea, Salt and Sun! Summer timeeeeeeeee.
Unfortunately, i dont think i should be having my ME time during summer to pamper because my priority this year is to work, work and work as in 3 doubleU. Get it? And aside from that, i dont think i am ready to fit my maillot de bain coz till now, my weight doesn't drop. To flashback, i got down to 58kilos but that was 4-year ago. Recapping the food participation i attended too... monvoisincuisine, food festival and christmas bazaar. Baking and cooking à droite, à gauche as my principal past time. And lastly, the formation CAP Cuisine last year. C'est vraiment, vraiment difficile de perdre du poids. Looking back at those photos makes me drooling one more time! oh baby, baby.. ( hey, britney arrête! lol ) 
my supporters just like football team 2015  ( france, cambodge, philippines, peru and allemagne ) 
                
petit pois cake salé 
banana cake  
  fresh cocktail des fruits 
   Kushenera's angels food festival stade de la muette 2016 ( westernmate and franprixmate )
Bong he chives 
Gatang kalabasa 
Christmas bazaar at Boulogne with my sisterettes ( december 2017 )
sapin cookies
gingerbread man cookies
Formation CAP cuisine 2017 EREA Alexandre Dumas 
chef d'entreprise ou chef de cuisine? hmmm...
my best of the best sweet and sour pork and pomme duchesse à l'école
Now tell me, Diet or diet to be? hmm... let's wait on winter time. Tralalala.. lala.. it's the season to be jolly. Hmm... suddenly i am just thinking of my Adobo and Monggo. Oh là là............Just Drooling! 

No comments: