Saturday, May 19, 2018

Après la pluie, le beau temps

Hello 2018 !!!!!

There are so much things i have been missing in this blog that seems i abandon for ages.
So much things had happened for the last two years. I Been so very busy ( as usual ) when started my formation cuisine last year. Luckily, got my diploma : Hoooraaayyyy !!!!

Just wondering if am i going to start writing only the good news? of course, yes because i only wants good vibes and positive energy. Yes, you read it right baby!

First good news :  Baumkuchen cake ( layered cake ) i made for 8th Pinayfries blogsarry last november 2017 which i never posted because of lack of time. Eventhough, i would like to applause myself because making this layered cake needs lots of patients and time which i endured during the baking but i assure you guys that this was worth a try.

Favorite number? 8, 18, 28 or 2018?
Bluer than blue 
Second good news : I restarted of taking cooking/baking lessons left and right where i met beautiful people with a good heart. Eating and trying new gourmandise which not lend me into guilt is a cerise sur le gâteau. Result : I loose weight ( who says that wasn't a good news? ;) )
Last good news : Seeing colorful flowers, sun and feel la chaleur humaine are TOP! C'est normal, c'est le PRINTEMPS (",)

See you soon summer for the updated updates and more of my so called Blah blah blah!

No comments: