Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Easter Sunday - Sorina's 50th Birthday Celebration

It was 50th birthday celebration of our friend Sorina last sunday. It was held in the restaurant wherein she had 50+ invites. We had karaoke and photo booth that night inside the restaurant.
the birthday celebrant busy cutting her cakes
we arrived at 7pm, the banner for photo booth was already prepared
 we got a souvenir family "cowboy" photo. we bring home about 6 pcs copies with different pose this one was my favorite!
my bibingclara posing near food :) i remember she only ate one fried spring roll and 2 pcs of buchi as dessert she had no appetite at all as she was always busy in the photo booth for the photo session :)
 i made four batches of cheesecake for my friend's birthday
 one with her photo on top which i ordered from OnVeut.com. This was not my first time ordering personalized photo for cakes this was actually the second time, after i ordered betty boop photo for cake for my birthday last december.
 my kumare making faces while serving cakes :)
HaPPY Birthday Sorina! et Merci pour le dinner (",)

No comments: