Saturday, June 30, 2012

Walk and shop

Shopping! that's what i did in London. Walk here and walk there. I was so thankful because we managed well in a matter of transportation. Buses are everywhere, tube yeah easy to get as long as you have map with you :)
time-out! after our walking, we sat on the bench in the park
What i wasn't thankful for, is my ballerine. My feet were so painful parang gusto ko nang magpabuhat pauwi yay!
cheap pair of ballerine bought in boutique in paris no trademark - made in china but its leather daw
price - 10 € i re-sell in garage sale sold for - 1 € si claudebiko ang nakabenta ( i hope that the one who buys it will not have the same damage on the feet ) i only wore it during the travel.
i was obliged getting a new pair which is very comfortable na para bang walang suot " ang gaang ". Bought a pair of Melissa from River Island. Price : 25 £
got a quick shot of other pairs of shoes while waiting my size hi-cuts anyone? ( pang-bagets )
Happy with my new pair sinuot ko na sya kaagad ( melissa smells bonbons ) then the shopping continues. I went to Topshop and it was on sale.
the shoppers
I go out from the shop without buying any grabe ang ingay! it seems like my head will explode di na ako sanay sa ingay sa loob ng boutique ang lakas ng sounds. Tumatanda na ata ako ayaw ko na ng maingay hehehe. By the way, in this shop where i see selling candies like jelly beans and a cupcake corner. Buy ng damit at buy na rin ng sweets but do it moderately baka hindi na magkasya ang damit next time kakakain ng sweets :)
in the fitting room obviously me payong on the side kasi umuulan tamang-tama ang plastic kong melissa na suot pang basa. Very calm dito sa Dorothy Perkins got a nice top from here.
next day shopping again but solo flight happy to feel the sun over my feet
It's now on Sale here in France since wednesday. I want to shop but doesn't want to break Claudebiko's leg hehehe well, window shopping would be enough for the meantime :)

No comments: