Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Betty cake and Betty figurine

I have got frustrations of eating cake nowadays coz eating sweets is phohibited ( the controler is so strict, though i can cheat hihihi ) but i never get any frustrations when it comes to my figurine. Today is wednesday and it's betty figurine's day!!! :)
betty yummy sexy cake : courtesy of my sister ( philippines 2010 )
She's been an oriental dancer on the 52th figurine, and now she is indian pana-kakana-kana ( a jingle during my childhood wag na ituloy baka kung san pa mapunta if you know this song you'll get what i mean (",) )
 meet Betty Boop Figurine No. 53 ( Indian )
                              8.99 euros
I like her costume! So sexy! let's wait for another figurine edition and that's on next, next wednesday. Betty Boop Figurine No. 54 ( Shopping girl ) Awww... :)

No comments: