Saturday, December 31, 2011

My birthday

The day of my birthday is 28th of december -niño's day kung tawagin. That day, no celebration just an ordinary day pero i made a cake for me that morning para naman meron akong ibo-blow hehehe. Look my inosente at akala mo sya ang me birthday! :)
she was so excited :)
I am very happy to see a video of my family singing a birthday song for me on Claudebiko's facebook account. In fact, they bought a cake so naki-birthday din sila sa akin. Thanks to my sister for the surprise nagulat talaga ako kasi i heard it from far ( si Claudebiko ang unang nag check ) habang ako ay gumagawa ng aking cake sa kitchen :)
happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeee hahaha
naku kame lang tatlo ang kumain nitong cake kung sa pinas ito sa mga pamangkin ko lang, naku kulang pa ito i guess i will need two batches
Bibingclara wants to feed me hehehe she said " lick the spoon mama "
at 32 :)
Thanks to all the greetings from sms and through facebook. I am scrutinizing myself. I need a change hehehe i need a big change. And watch out for it! :)

No comments: