Sunday, July 31, 2011

My friend comes back

My best friend from Vietnam has come back to live in France for all year round. We just only met up with them in a studio they're occupying. We actually invited them ( her and her daughter ) to Bibingclara's bday but because of the hectic schedule they're not able to come. Last wednesday, in revenge she was able to give me the copy of the magazine she promised to me ( where there's a little article of the eiffel tower bag ) together with the clothes she had bought for my little girl as her bday present :)
                          the lifestyle magazine / cutie clothes from tout compte fait
                        yep! i can't relate you guys coz its all in vietnamese hehehe
Though, i am satisfied with the photo. A beautiful woman modelling a beautiful bag! Thanks mon amie! :) 

No comments: