Wednesday, May 4, 2011

3-day diet day1

When i was in the Philippines, i practiced 3-day diet and it's really work on me. I did this type of diet many times and it's proven it works! really works with the trick of not cheating so it should be strick with the amount of food intake. So to my kumare, goodluck!
DAY -1 Breakfast
Black coffee or tea
1/2 grapefruit
1 slice of toast
2 tbsps. peanut butter
Lunch
1/2 cup of tuna
1 slice of toast
coffee or tea
Dinner
2 slices any type of meat 
1 cup string beans
1 cup peas or carrots
1 small apple
1 cup lowfat yogurt
Sorry for not having photo on the dinner menu. I ate slices of hock ham, french beans ( sitaw is really expensive here ) carrots over peas. I love grapefruit! so start with it in a day is ok. I do not put sugar for my tea and consume it more than coffee. And for my lunch, tuna is quite reddish because it was tuna in can with tomato instead of plain one. Next day two...coming up :) 

No comments: