Monday, December 20, 2010

Citrus meeting

I went to visit my friend, a classmate from a french course ( who is pregnant of 5 months old ) last monday. It has been a long time since we talked and the last time i remember was over a year ( october ) when they went home and joined us in my hubby's bday celebration. There are so many stories to tell, so nice exchanging tips, discussion on parenting. We are both young mom's and we are still learning about new things. I was glad that day we never noticed the time go fast. It was so funny because i must leave, i had to get Bibingclara from the nursery :)
her freshly bake citrus tart / tarte au citron 
my slice 
Of course, i never leave her without finishing my miryenda. In the middle of our Blah , blah, blah we've got a cup of organic decaffeinated tea and a slice of her citrus tart ( my first time eating citrus tart ). She was anxious about her tart because she thinks like it wasn't came out good. But wow! for me it taste's so good. i like citron's and i like the way she made it :) 

No comments: