Sunday, June 20, 2010

Hikaw ko

I am not fashionista but i would like to dress up always with accessories. I am fascinated with earrings ( all types ) even before. Aside from collecting betty boop items, i do collect beautiful earrings too since ages.
 I feel elegant ( feeling lang ha hehehe ) when i wear a pair of dangle earrings
Some earrings bought in philippines ( palengke ) some are from Accessorize and Claire's

Last week, i bought a set of accessory that consist a pair of earrings and bracelet.
 Bought for 3 euros usually i buy earrings for 1 euro lang ( kuripot talaga! )
I find it like as what they called " too much "  and kindy "mabigat" sa tenga so i removed the 2 circle ornaments ( i am modelling nyay! )
The bracelet bought for 7 euros ( pricey ) I know the seller and i tried to bargain into 7 euros but she refused so to make her happy kahit na napasubo ako i payed her 10 euros/set.
                                        Ring for 4.95 euros
On my way home that day, i dropped by ( just to do window shopping ) in the boutique near in our appartment and whoaa what a good timing to find out a ring with the same motif as my set accessories at hindi talaga pinalagpas ng lolah mo :) Now, i have to find out a nice chain for my cutie "palawit" that been got from earrings. Malapit na summer sale! Yipeeee

2 comments:

MomRizza said...

Kagandahan naman talaga Maruh!!! hehehe

Pinayfries said...

Salamat gurl! yan ang libangan ko ang mag piktyur piktyur at ang mag feeling sexy na rin hehehe :)