Monday, June 14, 2010

Cake with apples

I made a simple dessert when Léo and Cynthia were here. I just used what i only have in our fridge. Since, we have plenty of apples that day, i decided to make a cake with apples.
Ingredients :
4 small apples
150g yoghurt
3 small eggs
250g flour
125g sugar 
3 tbsp. oil 
2 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. vanilla flavored sugar
Procedure :

In the bowl, pour the yoghurt+beat the eggs+add sugar. Mix until they're well blended. Add the flour, mix firmly. Add on the vanilla flavored sugar+oil+baking powder. Peel off the apples and cut them into cubes. Put them all in the bowl then mix again.
Brush with butter a rectangular baking pan then pour in the batter. Heat the oven at 180°c and let it cook for 25 minutes. I have'nt had the chance to take photos when its done. It was simple and easy cake that i have ever made. I sliced the cake like when i do banana cake. The apple chunks inside were sublime and that was the big contentment for me. I served it with a scoop of Vanilla ice cream on top :)

No comments: