Thursday, December 10, 2009

Oreo Cheesecake

I made my first ever Oreo Cheesecake ....


Look how Bibingclara's attacking the cookies she had open it by herself  I only had purchased one box of oreo's for my baking because i didn't think she can likes it  (she usually eats soft kind biscuits for babies)
I was obliged to bake my cheesecake before my oreo cookies will totally disappear ..... :)

and when i saw her (caught in the act) she just given me a big wide opened-mouth killing smile hehehehe



To make Oreo Cheesecake, You will need :

1/2 cup Oreo Cookies ( for the crust)
250 grms Cream cheese
1/2 cup White sugar
1 cup Cream
1/4 cup Milk
1 Egg
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
4 pcs Oreo cookies coarsely chopped ( i opted to remove the white filling on it)
Reserve 8 pcs of Oreo Cookies (to be put on the top)



First make the oreo crust
                                              In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth
                                    Mix in sugar+milk+cream+egg+vanilla extract+chopped biscuits
                              
                                                           Pour mixture into the crust,
                                                 Bake for 45 to 50 minutes  160°C or until
                                               the cheesecake is almost set, turn off the oven
                                                    Let it cool. Refrigerate about one hour
                                               
                                                               Serve and Enjoy!

2 comments:

Cielo said...

I tried making this before but i failed.ouch! I should try again ;-)

Pinayfries said...

me too ang dameng practice bago nag success pero master ko na ang paggawa ng cheesecake ngayon eto kasi ang favorite kong gawin na dessert kapag me potluck at kapag me okasyon :)