Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas is around the corner

Saturday morning its been chilling outside and a bit windy grrrr..while crossing the street heading off the supermarket, i heard people playing christmas carol suddenly i become slightly emotional because they were playing my favorite christmas song hehehe "Jingle bells, jingle bells! jingle all the way!!!"

I saw also plenty of people buying their fresh christmas tree ...christmas is near ohhh i miss spending christmas in philippines i had a teary eyed!  i am missing my family so badly. Sayang!!! We didn't had the chance to come home during christmas season kasi ang mahal ng pamasahe hehehe but, di bale... next time we will spend vacation in philippine or maybe celebrating my birthday with the family.

Nakaka miss ang kulitan! Non-stop kainan at kwentuhang magdamag pero ganunpaman i am still extending my thoughts and love for them by sending Christmas cards syempre di iyon mawawala love ko sila eh!!!

I do still have some christmas greeting cards left from last year and i will be sending them for my friends across the sea


I am also creating a personalized greeting cards and will be sending for my family

Ohh Christmas na christmas na talaga!! Utang muna ang regalo card nalang muna hehehe
I can't help but singing "Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way........." :)

No comments: