Monday, September 19, 2011

My princess cupcakes

I love being hostess, hehehe pls dont get me wrong coz Bibingclara do the same thing, she likes gatherings and in fact she made her princess cupcakes for the visitors last week and here's how it turns out :)
she uses the cake mix that cynthia offered and princess plate that we had newly bought from garage sale guess what, it is only .50 cents cheap noh?
                                          the french baker
 so easy just add one egg! hehehe parang commercial ito ng chinese soup ah
Actually, she made her mini cupcakes in the morning then she continued the glacing after ng kanyang siesta.
 glacing part, lagyan ng cristal pink na asukal at yung frosting na pagkatamis-tamis talaga
dyaran! me kasama pang papel na disney as decoration pero edible naman yan
Princesses cupcakes ng aking munting prinsesa. Masarap yung cake mix at saka tinikman ito ng aming mga bisita habang si Bibingclara ay proud na proud na sinasabing "it's me who made it! it's me" :)

No comments: