Monday, September 19, 2011

At 3 year and 2 months old

I am happy to announce that today, my Bibingclara is 3 years and 2 months old officially. Aww 2nd wedding anniversary din ng kanyang kuya léo at ate cynthia ngayon ohh what a nice day to celebrate. I would like to share the good progress of my unica hija when it comes to painting. Her first paint at home was month of july using water color but praktis-praktis lang. Claudebiko actually bought her finger paints a week before our summer vacation. This one works good. Bibingclara made some beautiful paint and last wednesday we were surprise because she made a paint for me. yep a paint for me that she called "betty boop" ( photos below )
                                          first paint in july
                                     she just amused by making lines and some strokes
                        i have to change the paper time to time kase madaling masira
                                           3 boxes of finger paint
                                    she paints betty boop ( daw ) using paint brush :)
and this is what she called house na merong eyes, nose and
                                          with a big mouth
Yay, hindi ito pre-halloween, ito lang talaga ang interpretation nya bahay daw na me face na it turns out na parang maskara o bungo ( mask o masque -yan ang tawag nya sa bungo o pag nag di-disguise during halloween kasi takot sya dito nuon ) I love her works and the way she choose colors well, syempre nilagyan ko ng date at name ang kanyang paint and we will keep it of course :)

No comments: