Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sugar me baby

Zero cal is a liquid sweetener. I do not use sweetener before until i get intrigued with the liquid version. Ano kaya ang lasa nito? i do not put sugar actually in my coffee neither on my tea and if we use sugar, we only use cubed canne sugar ( for Claudebikos coffee ) On the day of my dieting days ( kuno ) ito ay aking sinubukan :)
                                                                    zero cal liquid sugar
I just only put 3 drops on my coffee hindi sya matamis tamang-tama lang ( tatlong very strict na patak nga lang ) The photo above was a bottle of 100 ml zero cal na iniwan ng aking hipag ( last year pa ) each year she has always a bottle of zero cal with her kapag nagbibiyahe sya kasi its practical :)
2X200ml zero cal sweetener
Before hipag arrive in france we requested her to bring us bottle of zero-cal dahil the last bottle we have ay malapit ng maubos and they're expensive here ( saw some other brand also liquid type ). Not bad of using artificial sweetener but make sure to consume it with moderation. I also would like to try stevia next time to offer to my father and diabetic friend. When we'll go to south america would be like to bring home some go go baby taratan tantan :)

No comments: