Sunday, June 19, 2011

Betty the star

Voilà! voilà what i spotted while browsing a magazine. The star! my twinkle star :). I bought marie claire magazine ( in the kiosque ) the same time i buy my betty figurine. I am not a magazine buyer but bought one, june issue, because Claudebiko received an alert on his email telling that marie claire magazine has an article about philippines but what a heck giving a wrong information because i bought it for nothing. The article that they were indicating on email alert was supposedly for july issue :(
                                               little betty on the side of one featuring author
oh yeah i've got a sharp eyes on her :)
My smile bring back when i saw my little doll my star! Anyway, i bought marie claire july issue and red about the said article. Up next, Betty Boop Figurine post :)

No comments: