Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Virgin again

After having a big complain about my virgin sim purchase, at last i'm now again under their service. I used zero forfait for a month but i have to give it up to a more interesting fee that i could get from virgin mobile. I am officially in virgin provider again :)
                                                                    my new virgin kit
                                        ( i've got a new number that actually easy to memorize )
The deal was done by paying 100 euros in advance and that means that i actually payed for 10 months ( advance ) for the monthly charge of 9.90 euros 3htalk/unlimited sms. Any excess amount that i payed will be also automatically refunded.
                                                                my new phone nokia C3
I activated my new virgin sim card last month to my new nokia phone. I like my phone ( kahit na medyo kulay ataol hehehe ) it has a resemblance of blackberry phone na i am dreaming ( no budget for it ). I prefer the blanc-white color ( last stock na ito ) over fuschia pink and blue. I had seen green apple color in the other boutique but hindi ko type ( mukhang flash light ). Well, all in all i am 100 % satisfied. I have got a good price phone and a very low fee of mobile subscription. Oh san ka pa? :)

4 comments:

chona said...

susunod na yan sakin..hahahah pag may new phone ka na ulit....

Pinayfries said...

di pa nga nakakarating yung una me booking ka na agad hehehe :)

chona_brownstyle said...

syempre para mapaghandaan na kagad..hehehehe

chona_brownstyle said...

syempre para mapaghandaan na kagad..hehehe