Sunday, January 2, 2011

A time to celebrate

Dec. 27 - I cook no food during christmas season. We were so lazy! we almost stayed home brrrr... chilling outside we weren't so courageous going out nor put our heavy coats. Claudebiko worked that day and when he comes home, he has a slice of foie gras and a bottle of champagne with him :)
home made foie gras bought in the delicatessen 
a bottle of champagne chilled outside 
I have been wanting of eating foie gras during noche buena but we missed to buy it and also because its my birthday week, we spoiled ourselves a litte by buying a good quality foie gras that we really enjoyed that night :)
an early cheers! for my birthday next day
a birthday song from Bibingclara
After our dinner, i received plenty of gifts from Claudebiko ( he gave me his gifts a day ahead coz he can't hide them hihihi ) and Bibingclara sang a birthday song for me. I had teary eyes, it was so nice and lovely night :)

No comments: