Sunday, December 12, 2010

Meet up with my friend

Last Monday, i met my friend Giang. She's my classmate in a french course. She left Paris for over 1 and a half year then she comes back just for a short trip. No changes on her! she's still very nice and pretty :)
                                                 Giang and Bibingclara  ( dated dec.28,2008 )
After exchanges of so many stories, we headed up to Pho14 ( vietnamian restaurant ) to have a warm soup for our lunch :)
pho soup 
trois couleurs / tree colors dessert
She told me that it was her first time to eat in this restaurant ( so many people eating inside ) i guess, i tried twice or maybe thrice eating here with Claudebiko. The soup was always as good and what a wonderful dessert i've got after yum! 
Giang and me at the park
After our lunch, we just had a short walk around the park before going home. I'll see her again next year she'll come back in march. See you again Giang and thanks for the wonderful time! ciaooo :)

No comments: