Monday, July 5, 2010

Modeling

I was inspired by my betty boop figurine maybe one of the reasons why i bought some clothes almost all in blue :) I shopped some clothes from pinkie,camaieu,zara and mango. I do not usually fit clothes in the boutique ( haba ng pila ) mostly when it sale season. I know exactly my size ( biggie hehehe ) so i prefer to try them on at home like a real model hahahaha ( nangarap ) :)
Ang hirap mag fit lalo na kapag me tinatagong tiyan hehehe :) i love this fitted dress in soft light blue maong i had it for less 30%
At lalong mahirap mag fit kapag me anak na umiiyak at nangungulit sa harapan hehehehe got the blue basic long sleeve shirt and jogging type leggings at Zara for 9.99 euros each 
I made a mistake by purchasing this semi sleeveless blouse from Mango ( got really cheap ) i find myself more masculado because of the sleeve ( but its nice to go partner with my blue earrings )
I love this black racerback top! nice to wear this summer season a good combination with a big pair of earrings. Sale will be until 3rd of August so there will be more days to shop to find good buys :)

2 comments:

mavic said...

sakin bagay yan sis.......paki lagay na sa sunod na box?.... pls...... hehehe.. meaaaaaaah...

Pinayfries said...

ang alin sis? yung maskulado blue ba? type mo? hehehe :)