Monday, July 5, 2010

Chickous

My first post for the month of july! I have been very busy last week doing so many thingsss :) 
June 30 - Sale! sale! Sale! ( hitting the shops while the price is off )
July 1 - Dinner at Buffalo grill ( been off from the kitchen for a while )
July 2 - Bibingclara had sick ( had to fetched her as early as possible )
July 3 - Shopping at Ikéa / Film festival 
July 4 - Filipino Independence day celebration
Monday - Life's continue and let me leave you ( to all my readers nakss!! hehehe ) this wonderful dish that i named Chickous.
 Chicken dish with Couscous ( recipe will follow )
Tonight will cook Bibingclara's favorite Leek tart. Back to kitchen Maruhya :)
Just been healed tiny burns ( they were actually 5 small spots ) from frying chicken
Wish me luck i hope that it'll not be like "parusa" to be in the kitchen because of the heat nowadays :(

No comments: