Sunday, March 17, 2019

Beer match


A simple thoughts for the beer lovers at Maruhya's brewery ;)))). Just finding out just right now these photos still on my archives. Oh how time's fly really fast as i didn't come back to relate a little here.
My life was really getting busy....cooking adventure, trainings...family life etc.
Pick your favorite beer! sorry for the photos as they're taken with the old mobile phone
no.. no.. i am not desperada hahaha 
funny mark that found in the supermakert. chimay as we called informaly to femme de ménage
( been chimay for 8 years to get a part time job while learning my french, hard life! )
Pilsner Urquell - the best beer ever! 

Just cheering for the new beginning! I hope and wishing that i could do more updates here on Pinayfries regularly to relate my blah blah stories. Suddenly, thinking of Octoberfest but hey... i must wake up, we are still on March.  Rolling on for the beer lovers like me. Hmm... now suddenly thinking of making beer bread for St. Patrick. Will keep update and hope it's not too late. CHEERSSSS!!!!!! 

No comments: